Saturday, November 8, 2008



Welcome to my new blog spot! I am so excited to join the world of bloggers! Like all of you, my love for anything vintage has brought me to this place. I started my passion for the past when I was just 19 years old! One small piece of glassware caught my eye in my friends house and his mother gave it to me as a gift! I now live in a home filled with all things old and beautiful! Through this process, I will be sharing some of my most treasured collections with you. I will be selling shortly on ebay with the user ID of vintage*obsessions, and my website should be up and running sometime in the next week! Wow, this is a lot to take on all at once, however, I have had a few of my most favorite people inspiring me to get going!!! First and foremost, my dear friend Cheryl, of "Cheryls Fascinating Finds" who is one of the most talented people I know! Cheryl was inspired to http://www.cherylsfascinatingfinds.blogspot.com/ get going by Jennifer, of "The old Painted Cottage" http://www.theoldpaintedcottage.com/. Jennifer is a "pioneer" in the world of "cottage" and blogging! Jennifer is such a sweet person and is forever putting herself out there to help anyone who needs it!!!! Now, just this morning, I hopped on the computer and see that my great friend Debra Hall, of "The English Cottage Collection" http://www.thenglishcottage.blogspot.com/ has started up her blog! You must visit her blog! The picture she has up is absolutely gorgeous and you can see her incredible style of decorating!! Well, I am off now to take pictures that I can share with you and give you an insight into my world! I look forward to meeting new friends along this journey!

Sandee

7 comments:

Debra Hall said...

OMG Sandee!! I am so proud of you......What an honor to leave the first comment after visiting your beautiful blog. I admire you and Stan so much for your extensive knowledge on glassware and antiques which is far beyond me. You know me, I just buy what I love or buy if it "has the look" regardless of the value. LOL!! Maybe that means I'm part jonquer. YOU GO GIRL on that new website...I can't wait to see it. Lordy, does this mean I'm next? Keeping up with you two friends (cherylsfascinatingfinds) is a full time job but "I'm All In"!
Warm regards, Debra

cheryls fascinatingfinds said...

Sandi, I'm so proud of you. A Blog ,A new Website, I can't wait to see all your Fascinatingfinds (excuse the pun). You've been such a great support and not to mention a wonderful friend, and its so fun that Debra, (The English Garden Collection), you and I are all experienceing this new venture together. Good Luck girlfriend, Cheryl

Debra Hall said...

I couldn't help myself!! It's just so fun when you look and see someone has left a comment......xoDebra

Debra Hall said...

You've won an award. Check out my blog!

Yes, it's me again! TAG, your'e IT!! We are cutting our teeth on this blogging thing quickly girlfriend.......xxoo debra

just a little bit shabby said...

Sandee, Welcome to blogging. I've only started a couple of months ago. Here's to your success!
Sandyt

cheryls fascinatingfinds said...

Love your quote of the day. missed you today...
Cheryl

kanishk said...

Welcome to blogging. I've only started a couple of months ago.
indian classified site